Grade Levels: 6-12, but could be adapted for 5th grade
Total Pages: 83 pages
File Type: PDF Document File (Verify that you have an application that will open PDF files before downloading and/or purchasing.)
Product Description: Do you crave a hands-on, standards-aligned aerospace project that your students will actually enjoy? Look no further! This aerospace curriculum can be used as a stand-alone unit that will engage students in aerospace topics and help reinforce key concepts in elementary physics. Included in this curriculum are guidelines to participate in or create your own LEAF STEM Challenge too!
Included in this Product:
- 10- 5E structured lessons, all aligned to Next Generation (NGSS) State Standards and Common Core (CCSS) State Standards
- Engineering Design Process for Secondary Students
- Hands-on lessons containing supplemental student sheets (when applicable)
- Pacing Guide with suggested structure for building an electric airplane
- Glossary of terms
- Extra! LEAF project overview
- Extra! LEAF Challenge Competition Rules
Looking for the LEAF Flight Circle kit? Here it is!
Lane specializes in STEM education, curriculum design and professional development and makes teachers’ lives easier through innovative, standards-based STEM lessons.